Location: Western India states from Rajasthan to the north, Maharashtra to the south, Madhya Pradesh in the east, and the Arabian Sea, as well as Pakistani provinces of Sindh in the west.
Language: Gujarati, Romani, Marathi, Bhili, Kutchi, Sindhi, Gamit, Hindi, English, Marwari, Sindhi.
Religion: Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism, Christianity, Islam.
Best Time to Visit Gujarat: The state has diverse climatic conditions throughout the year. The whole of Gujarat has hot and dry summers and pleasant winter. You can plan a trip to Gujarat for the entire year, but the best time visits the Gujarat Tourism is during the winter months, November to February.
Temperature: [Summer (March to June): 29 °C – 41 °C] – [Monsoon (July to September) 27°C – 35°C] – [winter (November to February): 12°C -29° C].
The world’s largest white desert, the longest beach in India, the shore temple, the residence of the Asian lions, the first marine national park, the ancient Buddhist caves, the more than 4000-year-old Harappan Seattle and the handicrafts and handloom marks. Like a tourist, paradise is feeling? There are all the reasons on this earth to be on every passenger bucket list in Gujarat. Culture, heritage and nature mix together to create the home of Western Indians, Gujarat, Nature, and History. Tourists’ cultural habitat, the power of Gujarat is in its diversity and attractive lifestyle.
Gujarat borders in the north-west, Arab sea in the southwest, Rajasthan in the north, Maharashtra in the south, Madhya Pradesh in the east; Gujarat is the seventh largest state of India by the region. The state is an electric mixture of different cultures and traditions, which exhibits the traditions of real India. Forts, steps, houses, is a wonderful center of India for heritage tourism from tourist destinations like waterfalls, deserts, and forests. Gujarat is rich in charm because it is in contemplation. In recent times, Gujarat was honored as ‘Father of the Nation’ in 1896 as the birthplace of Mahatma Gandhi born in Porbandar. Add it to festivals and cultural potatoes brought by various festivals, no one else can ask, during this time, Gujarat has accepted so many images and reality from Gujarat Tourism which remains above that.
Gujarat Tourism has been divided into different areas on the basis of geographical, cultural or historical norms – an industrial corridor running from north to south, a peninsula known as Saurashtra and Kutch, which is somewhat of a desert and slightly Sea level the long coastal region of Gujarat has enticed many foreign invaders and sailors through age for business purposes. Arab, Portuguese, Dutch, and Parsi are running their original Iran, have left their mark on the culture of Gujarat.
The advent of the heritage from the heritage to Ayurveda, the vibrant views of Gujarat and cultural diversity attracts millions of visitors all year round. With a beautiful blend of tradition and modern perspectives, Gujarat is a great escape for the holiday season.
Top 35 Major Tourist Cities of Gujarat:
- Chhota Udaipur
- Somnath Gir
Top 47 Most Famous Temples in Gujarat
- Dwarkadhish Temple
- Shantinath Temple
- Bala Hanuman Temple
- Bhidbhanjan Temple
- Adinath Temple
- Temple of Amba Mata
- Bhavnath Mahadev Temple
- Temple of Gorakhnath
- Temple of Mallinath
- Temple of Neminath
- Angar Pir Shrine
- Chaumukh Shrine
- Kumar Pal Temple
- Sampriti Raj Temple
- Shri Adishwar Temple
- Vimal Shah Temple
- Ishwariya Temple
- Swaminarayan Temple
- Ahilyabai Temple
- Bhalka Tirth
- Mai Puri Masjid
- Somnath Temple
- Suraj Mandir
- Triveni Ghat
- Rani Rupmati’s Mosque
- Sidi Saiyad Mosque
- Rani Sipri’s Mosque
- Raj Babri Mosque
- Ahmed Shah’s Mosque
- Swaminarayan Temple
- Sidi Bashir Mosque
- Hathee Singh Temple
- EME Temple
- Swaminarayan Temple
- Jama Masjid
- Rukmini Temple
- Nageshwar Mandir
- Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple
- Hanumanji Temple
- Bhavnath Shiv Temple
- Juma Masjid in Champaner
- Madrasa Mosque in Bharuch
- Mallinath Temple in Girnar
- Nagina Masjid in Champaner
- Parshwanath Temple
- Rishabh Dev Temple in Girnar
- Roman Catholic Church
Top 22 Popular National Parks & Wildlife Sanctuaries in Gujarat
- Jambughoda Wildlife Sanctuary
- Jessore Sloth Bear Sanctuary
- Gir National Park
- Hingolgadh Nature Education Sanctuary
- Khijadiya Bird Sanctuary
- Barda Hills Wildlife Sanctuary
- Gaga Wildlife Sanctuary
- Mitiyala Wildlife Sanctuary
- Marine National Park
- Pania Wildlife Sanctuary
- Kutch Great Indian Bustard Sanctuary
- Nalsarovar Bird Sanctuary
- Shoolpaneshwar Wild Life Sanctuary
- Ratanmahal Sloth Bear Sanctuary
- Narayan Sarovar Wildlife Sanctuary
- Porbandar Bird Sanctuary
- Purna Wildlife Sanctuary
- Rampara Wildlife Sanctuary
- Thol Lake Bird Sanctuary
- Vansda National Park
- Velavadar Blackbuck National Park
- Wild Ass Sanctuary – Little Rann
Top 10 Popular Beaches To Visit in Gujarat
- Mandvi Beach
- Dwarka Beach
- Chorwad Beach
- Nagoa Beach
- Gopnath Beach
- Ghoghla Beach
- Tithal Beach
- Somnath Beach
- Shivrajpur Beach
- Okha Madhi Beach
Top 10 Popular Beautiful Hill Station in Gujarat
- Mount Abu
- Wilson Hills
- Don Hill Station
- Gujarat is the first state in India which started the concept of Ayurveda University.
- Gujarat has the largest coastline in the country i.e. 1600 kilometer.
- Great Rann of Kutch is the largest salt desert in the world to be reputed for being reputed.
- The Kutch Museum is the oldest museum in Gujarat, which was established in 1877 by Maharao Khengarji, its largest collection is of the Street inscriptions, which is from the first century AD.
- Gandhinagar is the greenest capital city in Asia.
- An Oil refinery in Jamnagar is the world’s largest land refinery, operated by Reliance Petroleum Limited, one of the group companies of Reliance Industries Ltd, founded by Dhirubhai Ambani.
- Surat is the oldest handicrafts in the continuing industry, whose origins can be traced back to the Mughal period.
- Amul is the second largest milk union of Asia in Gujarat.
- Gujarat is the largest milk producer in India.
- Gujarat was the main center of the Indus Valley Civilization, with cities such as Lothal, Dholavira, and Dhoro. In Lothal, the first port of ancient India was established.
- India’s first expressway was built between Ahmedabad and Vadodara.
- Valsad is the first integrated horticulture district of India in Gujarat.
- The world’s third largest denim manufacturers are Ahmedabad, Arvind Mills.
- A district Surat in Gujarat is known as the heart of the world diamond because 90% of the world’s total raw diamond cutting and polishing is done here.
- Gujarat National Park is India first Marine Park.
For Further Information
Please fill up the below Enquire form or call our trip Advisor
Call us our Yatra Expert No +91 – 9911884413 / +91 -7042699299
Get the best Holiday Offers
Email Us at :- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
24 x 7 Online chat support on Whatsapp / Viber/ Hike/ Wechat +91 9911884413