If you want your Char Dham Yatra to go in a smooth and comfortable manner without any hassles then going on this holy pilgrimage via a helicopter package of 5 days is made for you. If you have a senior citizen with your or someone incapable of making the journey of foot, then this the best choice for you.
Helicopter Tour Package of Char Dham from Dehradun:
Day 1: Dehradun – Yamunotri:
7:00 am – Departure from Sahastradhara helipad in Dehradun
7:45 am – Arrival at the helipad in Kharsali, Yamunotri
8:30 am – Cover a trekking distance of 6 kms to Yamunotri Dham. You have the option of choosing an alternative method of covering the distance like palki. You will be provided with a limited amount of time to complete your Darshan and other puja rituals.
2:00 pm – you will be provided a lunch meal at Kharsali
3:30 pm – visit to the Shani temple in Kharsali which is also the winter abode of goddess Yamuna.
You will be staying overnight at the accommodation provided in Kharsali.
Day 2: Yamunotri – Gangotri:
7:45 am – Departure from the helipad at Yamunotri
8:30 am – Arrival at the helipad at Harsil
9:00 am – You will be driven to the temple at Gangotri which is situated at a distance of 22 kms.
10:00 am – After reaching the temple of Gangotri you will be given a limited time to complete your Darshan and other puja rituals.
11:00 am – You will be made to return back to Harsil.
1:00 pm – Lunch meals will be provided to you at Harsil and the remainder of the day will be free for you to spend your remaining time in leisure.
You will be spending the night at a hotel in Harsil
Day 3: Yamunotri – Kedarnath:
9:00 am – Departure from the helipad at Harsil
10:00 am – Arrival at the helipad in Kedarnath
10:30 am – You will finally be reaching Kedarnath Dham shrine where you will be given some time to explore the nearby places as well as completing your puja rituals.
1:00 pm – After your Darshan you will be taken to the nearby town of Guptkashi
1:20 pm – You will be provided with a lunch meal at Guptkashi.
2:00 pm – By afternoon you will be made to visit the holy and ancient temple of Triyugi Narayan, which is said to be the place where Lord Shiva married Goddess Parvati in the presence of Lord Vishnu. The remainder of your day will be free for you to spend some leisurely activities.
You will be spending the night at a hotel in Guptkashi
Day 4: Kedarnath – Badrinath:
10:15 am – Departure from the helipad located at Guptkashi / Kedarnath
11:00 am – Arrival at the helipad in Badrinath
11:30 am – You will be taken to Badrinath Dham to complete and offer your Darshan to Lord Badri.
1:00 pm – You will be provided with a lunch meal at hotel Sarovar Portico
2:30 pm – After Darshan you will be taken to explore the nearby tourist attraction at the village of Mana, which holds immense mythological and historical significance.
The remainder of your day is free for your leisurely activates and you will also be spending the night at the hotel near Badrinath.
Day 5: Badrinath Maha Abhishek puja at Badrinath – Dehradun:
3:00 am – Your day will commence on a spiritual note where you will be a part of the Maha Abhishek puja which goes on for 2 hours.
11:30 am – After completing your puja and other rituals you will then be made to depart from the helipad at Badrinath
12:30 pm – You will finally be arriving at the Sahastradhara airport in Dehradun which will mark the end to your holy journey.
Guidelines for Passengers:
- The space for the luggage of the passengers is limited inside the helicopter. It is advised for you to carry only a limited baggage weight of 5 kgs. Passengers bringing an extra amount of baggage will not be allowed to board the helicopter.
- Remember not to bring yourself a suitcase since there will be no space inside the chopper. In place of heavy and bulky suitcases make sure to carry a simple, regular hand baggage.
- Make sure you carry along heavy woolen and winter clothing items since Badrinath Dham is situated at an extremely high elevation above sea level.
- Do not forget to carry along a first aid kit with Bandages, cotton, Dettol etc.) as well as some emergency medications for upset stomach, fever, cold, body pain etc.
Given below are the cancellation charges in case you decide to cancel your Char Dham Yatra by helicopter:
- Up to 7 days prior to schedule – 20%
- Up to 48 hours prior to schedule – 50%
- Less than 48 hours prior to schedule – 75%
- Less than 24 hours prior to schedule – zero refund
- Helicopter journey from Sahastradhara helipad from Dehradun
- Complimentary services like accommodation, pick up and drop facilities to the airport for 1 nigh in either Dehradun or Haridwar
- 4 nights of hotel accommodation in each Dham along with meals.
- Palki service to reach Yamunotri Dham
- Local transport and sightseeing services by Innova car.
- VIP / priority Darshan at all the four Dhams
- Maha Abhishek puja in Badrinath Dham