Tour OverviewExpand all
The biggest salt deserts in the world, the great Rann of Kutch in the state of Gujarat is home to a three day spectacle called Rann Utsav. Held during the winter months this festival aims at highlighting the Gujarati culture.
Avail the Rann Utsav package of 6 days and 5 nights, which pans for three months and the entire festival includes several interesting activities like, meditation, yoga, camel cart excursion and much more, which will bring you closer to the authentic and traditional life of Gujarat. The days and nights during this festival is engulfed in colourful performance, soul captivating music and traditional arts and crafts presentations.
Tour ItineraryExpand all
Note - Rates are not applicable for long weekend, Festival and X- mas, New Year.
Day 01: Arrival at Bhuj – Hodka
Day 02: Excursion (Vigha – Kot border – Black Hills)
Day 03: Hodka – Mandvi
Day 04: Mandvi – Anjar – Bhuj
Day 05: Bhuj – Dholavira
Day 06: Dholavira – Bhuj
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking Amount
- No hidden Charges
Not satisfied with this itinerary?
Are you interested in planning a Custom Trip now? It takes only 2 minutes!
Inclusion / ExclusionExpand all
- Tent accommodation is on the basis of twin sharing.
- Transportation services will be availed as per mentioned in the itinerary.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tipping, porters, laundry, telephones, Cameras fees.etc
- Entrance fees at any point.
- Enjoy and participate in colorful cultural programs
- Relish tribal food and live music
- Enjoy camel safari
- Shop traditional handicrafts
- Team Of Highly Experienced Experts
- No Booking Or Credit Card Fee
- Hassle-Free Booking
- Your Happiness Guaranteed
- Best Price Guarantee