A visit to the holy ancient temples on the Char Dham pilgrimage situated within the Garhwal hills of Uttarakhand involves a travel to the far flung places of Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangotri and Yamunotri. To make this journey easy people can also opt to go via a very smooth, comfortable and scenic ride via a helicopter. The 5 days and 4 nights of holy trip on the hills in the lap of nature will guarantee a very quick yet soulful journey to the holy abode of the gods and goddess and take you on a complete liberation from the karmic cycle of birth and rebirth.
Important Note – The following itinerary is a potential plan but can be easily tailored according to your needs and requirement for the trip.
- Darshan at the temples of Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath
- Beautiful journey by helicopter
- Early morning Rudra Avishek puja ritual at Badrinath and Kedarnath
- VIP Darshan Pass
- Pony and Palki ride to Yamunotri temple
|Tour Name:||Char Dham Yatra by helicopter|
|Tour Duration:||05 Day / 04 Nights|
|Destination Covered:||Dehradun – Yamunotri – Gangotri – Kedarnath – Badrinath|
|Tour Price:||On Request/- Enquire Now|
Day 1: Dehradun – Yamunotri
Dehradun will be the helipad from where your holy pilgrimage journey will begin. This will commence from 7 am in the morning from the Sahastradhara helipad towards your very first destination among the 4 to Yamunotri.
After covering a 45 minutes of scenic flying helicopter journey you will be reaching the Kharsali helipad which is located very close to the temple itself.
On reaching Kharsali you will be assisted to Janki Chatti which is the final road head for the temple of goddess Yamuna to Yamunotri. You will be required to cover a trekking trail of 7 kms by pony or a palki ride.
After a VIP Darshan at the temple you will be transferred back to Kharsali where your allotted accommodation will be located. You shall be staying for the night here.
Day 2: Yamunotri – Gangotri
Early in the morning after having your breakfast you will be made to head on to the helipad at Kharsali at around 7:45 am. The helicopter journey will transfer you to the helipad in Gangotri which is Harsil and is located at a distance of around 24 km from the main temple.
On reaching the Harsil helipad you will be transferred to the temple of Gangotri via a cab journey which is also very scenic. It will take around an hour to cover this distance by cab.
After a VIP Darhsan you shall be checked in to your hotel here for an overnight stay. If there is some time remaining then you will be able to even check out some fun sightseeing tourist places as well.
Day 3: Gangotri – Kedarnath
Your chopper ride from Harsil helipad to the helipad near Kedarnath will begin early in the morning at around 9 am in the morning.
By 10 am you will reach the helipad of either Sersi, Phata, Gaurikund, Guptkashi etc. according to government regulations you will be required to transfer to a chopper which will transfer you to the Kedarnath helipad which is located at a mere distance of 500 metres from the temple.
After a VIP Darshan at the temple you will be made to return to the holy nearby town of Guptkashi where you will be staying for the night at your allotted hotel here.
Day 4: Kedarnath – Badrinath
Your helicopter trip from Kedarnath will begin early in the morning at around 10 am for badrinath. This will be a journey of around 1 hour and the chopper will drop you off at the helipad of badrinath which is just 1 km away from the main entrance to the temple complex.
You will then head on for a VIP Darshan at the temple after which you will have some time in hand. Some interesting sightseeing of the nearby places can also take place around this time like a visit to Mana village, Bheem Pul etc.
After this you will be checked in to your hotel in badrinath for an overnight stay. You may even be able to be a part of the early morning Rudra Abhishek puja ritual that takes place as early as 4 am in the morning.
Day 5: Badrinath – Dehradun Departure
Your chopper flying journey to Dehradun from Badrinath will begin at 11:30 am in the morning from the helipad in badrinath. This will be a trip of around 1 hour and will drop you off at 12:30 pm in afternoon.
On reaching the helipad in Dehradun your trip will be marked to end and you shall be free to head on to your desired destination.
Frequently Asked Questions for Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter:
Ans. The Char Dham Yatra is set to begin on 26th may and go on till 30th November.
Ans- A minimum of 2 days and a maximum of 5 days are required to complete the Char Dham Yatra journey by helicopter.
Ans. The networks that remain functioning are BSNL, Airtel and Vodafone.
Ans. Monsoon season and rainy months of July to September are not the right time to go for the holy Char Dham Yatra due to its location on the hills. Keeping in mind the safety of the pilgrims and chopper travelers some helicopter companies suspend their services for the said months.
Ans. The most important thing to keep in mind is to carry a very small duffle bag of essentials which include raincoat, first aid box, torch, cash, gloves, cap, sunscreen etc. these are a couple of most important things to carry for helicopter Yatra.
Guidelines for Passengers:
- The space for the luggage of the passengers is limited inside the helicopter. It is advised for you to carry only a limited baggage weight of 5 kgs. Passengers bringing an extra amount of baggage will not be allowed to board the helicopter.
- Remember not to bring yourself a suitcase since there will be no space inside the chopper. In place of heavy and bulky suitcases make sure to carry a simple, regular hand baggage.
- Make sure you carry along heavy woolen and winter clothing items since Badrinath Dham is situated at an extremely high elevation above sea level.
- Do not forget to carry along a first aid kit with Bandages, cotton, Dettol etc.) as well as some emergency medications for upset stomach, fever, cold, body pain etc.
- Helicopter journey from Sahastradhara helipad from Dehradun
- Complimentary services like accommodation, pick up and drop facilities to the airport for 1 nigh in either Dehradun or Haridwar
- 4 nights of hotel accommodation in each Dham along with meals.
- Palki service to reach Yamunotri Dham
- Local transport and sightseeing services by Innova car.
- VIP / priority Darshan at all the four Dhams
- Maha Abhishek puja in Badrinath Dham
- Up to 30 days prior to the journey – 40% of the total amount
- Up to 20 days prior to the journey – 60% of the total amount
- Up to 15 days prior to the journey – zero refund
For Further Information
Please fill up the below Enquire form or call our trip Advisor
Call us our Yatra Expert No +91 – 9911884413 / +91 -7042699299
Get the best Holiday Offers
Email Us at :- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
24 x 7 Online chat support on Whatsapp / Viber/ Hike/ Wechat +91 9911884413