Tour OverviewExpand all
A visit to the holy ancient temples on the Char Dham pilgrimage situated within the Garhwal hills of Uttarakhand involves a travel to the far flung places of Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangotri and Yamunotri. To make this journey easy people can also opt to go via a very smooth, comfortable and scenic ride via a helicopter.
- Tour Name
Chardham yatra by helicopter
- Tour Duration
5 Days / 4 Nights
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Helicopter Type
Bell 407/ AS 350 B3
- Starting Point
- Ending Point
- Destination Covered
Dehradun- Kharsali– Yamunotri– Harsil– Gangotri– Kedarnath– Badrinath
- Package Type
All Inclusive Package (Airport Pickup+ Hotel Stay+Local transport+Doli+Pooja+ Meals Etc).
Tour ItineraryExpand all
Day 1: Dehradun – Yamunotri
Day 2: Yamunotri – Gangotri
Day 3: Gangotri – Kedarnath
Day 4: Kedarnath – Badrinath
Day 5: Badrinath – Dehradun Departure
Not satisfied with this itinerary?
Are you interested in planning a Custom Trip now? It takes only 2 minutes!
Inclusion / Exclusion
- Helicopter journey from Sahastradhara helipad from Dehradun
- Complimentary services like accommodation, pick up and drop facilities to the airport for 1 nigh in either Dehradun or Haridwar
- 4 nights of hotel accommodation in each Dham along with meals.
- Palki service to reach Yamunotri Dham
- Local transport and sightseeing services by Innova car.
- VIP / priority Darshan at all the four Dhams
- Maha Abhishek puja in Badrinath Dham
- Any special puja or Darshan charges other than the mentioned ones in the package will be paid by the passenger directly.
- Personal expenses which include – tip, laundry, room service etc.
- Evacuation due to medical conditions or any sort of illness will be incurred by the passenger themselves.
- Any insurance charges.
- Extra charges which may occur in case of unpredictable conditions like sudden weather changes or from the operations end.
- Any other charges which have not been mentioned in the tour package will be levied on the passengers.