Tour OverviewExpand all
Best Of Kutch Tour With its striking mud architecture, a unique medley of spell bounding apparels and exquisite craft traditions, this culturally enriched and eminently vivacious land comes with an outstanding handcrafted feel.
Each community of Gujarat is defined by its own unique crafts and apparels, dance traditions and oral traditions. Extending along Tropic of Cancer, right from the state of Rajasthan to Pakistan’s edge and also to that of Arabian Sea, the Great Rann of Kutch covers an area of more than 45000sq km and is one of the country’s most distinctive and largest districts geographically. Thus, a tour of Kutch introduces you to the most authentic and alluring Gujarat.
- Tour Name
Best Of Kutch Tour
- Tour Duration
6 Days/ 5 Nights
- Starting Point
- Ending Point
- Destination Covered
Ahmedabad – Little Rann of Kutch – Bhuj – Mandvi
Air condition private vechile with experience driver
Team of Highly experienced Experts, Hassel-Free Booking, Your Happiness Guaranteed, Best Price Guarantee
Tour ItineraryExpand all
Day 1 : Arrive Ahmedabad and Ahmedabad to Little Rann of Kutch
Day 2 : Little Rann of Kutch – Bhuj
Day 3 : Bhuj – Banni and Pachcham – Hodka/Dhordo
Day 4 : Hodka/Dhordo – Mata No Madh – Lakhpat – Narayan Sarovar – Koteshwar – Nakhatrana
Day 5 : Nakhatrana to Mandvi
Day 6 : Mandvi to Ahmedabad
Not satisfied with this itinerary?
Are you interested in planning a Custom Trip now? It takes only 2 minutes!
Inclusion / ExclusionExpand all
- Accommodation in 4 star hotels on twin sharing basis
- Local Guide & Support Staffs
- Any international flights to Cairo and from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Desert safari at Little Rann
- Cultural village tour around Bhuj
- Visit to renowned places like Mata No Madh, Lakhpat fort, Narayan Sarovar and Koteshwar Lord Shiva temple.
- Lazing away and strolling at Mandvi beach