Terms and Conditions
Deposit and confirmation:
- In order to secure the booking, a payment of 20% of the total tour cost will have to be made. Although this 20% is also subject to changes, depending on the final itinerary, trip category and duration of the trip it can be either higher or lower.
- The total travel amount is to be adjusted accordingly as per your personal travel consultant that will be given to you by the company.
- All online payments will only be acceptable through the payment gateway.Other modes of payment include: cheque, cash, demand draft and electronic money transfer.
- If paying by credit card, an extra 3% charge will be levied over the total amount.
- It is important for all payments to be free from any withholding tax and deduction.
- The bank charges, payment gateway charges etc if any for the remittances, will be only borne by the passengers.
Final balance payment:
- The final instalment for payment is to be done no later than 10 days before the day of departure, depending on the date of departure.
- In case the final payment deadline exceeds over 10 days then the company reserves the right to cancel the reservations made.
- Please remember that different tours are eligible for different payment conditions as well as cancellation charges which will be highlighted in the tour programme.
- In case the balance payment is done through a credit card, then a 3% extra bank charge will be levied on the overall transaction amount.
- Cancellation due to any reason should be informed to the company in writing.
- The cancellation charges will be levied from the date we receive the cancellation request in writing.
- In case of cancellation of tickets for any mode of transportation, the charges will be applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- In case of air tickets issued on special fare, the amount will be completely non-refundable. The cancellation charges are to be borne by the guests.
Group tours conditions:
- If cancellation is done 30 days prior to the date of departure, 90% of the total amount is to be refunded. Transaction charges will not be included.
- If cancellation is done 15 days prior to the date of departure, 50% of the total amount is to be refunded, with the exception of transaction charges.
- If cancellation is done a week (7 days) prior to the date of departure then 25% of the total amount is to be refunded, with the exception of transaction charges.
- No amount will be refunded in case of no show.
- No refunds or last minute changes will be made after the start of the tour or during the middle of the trip.
Individual / FIT tours:
- Cancellation policy of individual tours is subject to change.
- The cancellation for individual tours depends entirely on hotels and other such related service providers is associated with.
- Hotels and other such service providers have their own set of cancellation policies that we are legally obliged to abide by.
- If the guest cancels the individual trip then a 10% processing fee will be levied from the total booking amount. This will be in addition to the cancellation charges levied by hotel and other such related service in the trip.
- If the booking is done during the peak travel month, then in case of cancellation, no refunds will be made. Regardless of any reason.
- The peak travel season depends from region to region and from one hotel to the other. This means that, depending on the region, hotels can have different cancellation policies. Under these circumstances, the company will be bound to follow the regulations set by the hotel. The extra amount that will be levied in case of cancellation, the price will be borne by the client themselves and not the company.
- In case you decide to cancel the trip mid-way, after it has started, the refund amount will depend on the amount that the company is able to recover from our patron hoteliers.
- Refund is not guaranteed in case of unused services like unused hotels, missed meals, unused transportation etc.
- Requests for accommodation modification or cancellation done directly to the hotel, without the knowledge of the company, will not be acknowledged.
- With respect to unused services that have been paid for and cancelled well in advance, the refund amount will be decided as per the cancellation policy as mentioned in the above section.
- If a refund is requested for a payment done by a credit card, then the amount will be refunded on the same card itself.
- The refund procedure will take 2 to 8 weeks to show in your account, due to bank procedure.
- No refund deductions will be made except transaction charges in case of unavailability of service. If the requested services are unavailable during the requested period then we will be offering similar alternatives much before the starting of the said services.
- If the client is unhappy with the suggested alternative solution, in that case, the advance amount will be refunded.
- If the client is happy with the alternative services, then the cancellation of the same will be subject to the above stated cancellation policy.
No refund for unused services:
- No refund or compensation will be made in case of unused services.
- This general applies to all sorts of unutilised or unused services whether it is in case of the entire trip or just a part of it / in case of personal choice / in case of unforeseen and unexpected internal or external factors.
- In case the client fails to make use of any services like hotels, meals, sightseeing tours, transportation tickets etc. then no refund will be made.
- Any special requests like wheelchair service, puja rituals, specific diets etc. should be informed during the time of booking.
- We make sure to meet with all the special requests made by our guests and accommodate everyone’s needs. However in case we are unable to arrange for the special request made, then we bear no responsibility for the special requests that are not met.
- If the company realises that we are unable to meet the special request made, then the company holds the right to completely decline the booking.
- We request every guest to let us know about the physical or mental health concerns that you or anyone in your group is suffering from. Inform us duly via email, preferably during the time of booking.
- Prior to the commencement of the tour make sure to consult your doctor and avoid any sort of health scare.
Liabilities and responsibilities:
- Once the booking is confirmed, it is understood that the guest acknowledges and realises all the inherent risks involved in the said tour. The booking confirmation also means that the guest is ready to take responsibility for their safety and actions.
- The company bears no responsibility for the information present on the website. The final information will be shared with you once the tour programme is confirmed.
- The company holds no liability in case of loss of property, injury or damage to person or property. The company is not responsible for changes or cancellation of the itinerary caused as a result of unexpected changes in climatic conditions, riots, technical difficulties or problems beyond our control.
- The company is not responsible for the guest’s failure to follow or comply with the custom’s regulations.
- The company reserves the right to changes in the itinerary in case of unforeseen circumstances. The guests will be notified of these changes as soon as possible.
- Several of our packages involve various activities like hiking, trekking, camping and walking etc. all these activities will be undertaken under your own risk and the company or the agents will not be responsible for any event or action.
- Make sure to follow the instructions and rules in order to ensure your individual welfare as well as the welfare of the tour group. Any action by any group member that may be considered as a potential hazard will be asked to leave the group without any further refund or compensation.
- Any special request for medical attention should be given to your tour manager prior to the commencement of the trip. The company is not to be held accountable in case of any mishap or unfortunate event that could have been avoided once the information was shared and not withheld.
- We urge you to please take care of your belongings. The company will not be responsible for the loss, theft or damage to the customer’s personal property.
- Smoking in any vehicle is strictly prohibited.
- It would be the right decision to get your own travel insurance done prior to the starting of the trip with your personal insurer. This will guarantee that your trip is insured and covers personal injuries, medical expenses, hospital bills, loss of baggage etc. in case of an illness during the tour duration, all the hospital expenses and other related bills will be the responsibility of the customer. The company is not liable for the refund for any refund.
Complaints and grievances:
- If the customer is dissatisfied or unhappy with any of the company’s arrangements, then the customer should immediately let the guide or any other concerned individual know about it and the problem will be resolved as soon as possible,
- Any complaint made by the customer to the company should be notified in writing within a week (7 days) of completion of the trip.
- In case the complaint is made beyond a week (7 days) then the company has the right to refuse any complaint made. In such a case, the company will have zero liability thereof.
- In order to settle disputes for all claims, in relation to the tour operation, coordination, marketing, the courts in Rajkot, Gujarat abiding by the laws of the republic of India will be the jurisdiction.