The kaleidoscopic fusion of culture, tradition, heritage and fun is what Rann Utsav is all about. The Rann Utsav Tour Package of 2 nights and 1 day will make you see the greatest salt desert in the world in a whole different light. From going on camelback rides, paragliding, witnessing the city from above in a hot air balloon to attending traditional dance and music performances and living in quaint tents, Rann Utsav guarantees a memorable and one of a kind experience.
02 Days Rann Utsav Tour Itinerary
|Tour Duration:||01 Night / 02 Days|
|Destination Covered:||Bhuj – Dhordo|
|Tour Price:||On Request/- Enquire Now|
Note :- Rates are not applicable for long weekend, Festival & X- mas, New Year.
Day 01: Arrival in Bhuj
Upon arriving at Bhuj you will immediately be transferred to the site location of the festival, Dhordo village, which is also known as the white desert camp. The remainder of the evening and afternoon is reserved for your leisure time. You will be served tea/coffee, delicious lunch and some evening snack prior to witnessing the grand sun setting by the horizon of this white enchanting land.
By the time evening approaches you will be free to explore the wide-ranging culture and activities that take place in the Rann Utsav premises.
- Camel is the only mode of transportation available here, which can be availed through the first come first serve basis.
- Be sure to carry woolen clothes since the Utsav takes place during the cold winter season and the temperature drops to as low as 4 to 7 degrees Celsius.
Day 02: Departure
You will be checked out in the morning and be taken to Bhuj where you will experience a brief sightseeing tour of the city, which will include places like, the holy Sri Swaminarayan Mandir a temple dedicated to devotion and spiritualism, Aina Mahal where the marble walls are decorated with glass and gold lace and Bhujodi which is a village known for its handicrafts and other traditional crafts.
- Be sure not to litter any of these beautiful sites and degrade its elegance in any way.
- The entrance charges will be borne by the guests themselves and are not included in the trip package.
- Tent accommodation is on the basis of twin sharing.
- Transportation services will be availed as per mentioned in the itinerary.
- Everyday breakfast.
- Refreshments on the bus.
- Per day, per tent will receive two bottles of drinking water.
- Evening time tea / coffee / snacks.
- All applicable taxes (hotel and transportation)
For Further Information
Please fill up the below Enquire form or call our trip Advisor
Call us our Yatra Expert No +91 – 9911884413 / +91 -7042699299
Get the best Holiday Offers
Email Us at :- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
24 x 7 Online chat support on Whatsapp / Viber/ Hike/ Wechat +91 9911884413