Tour OverviewExpand all
Gujarat, the westernmost state in India is the land of legends like Mahatma Gandhi, the father of the nation and the present Prime Minister, Mr. Narendra Modi. Despite being popular as a trading hub of India, this gorgeous state is reckoned as the land of wonders like the recent establishment of Statue of Liberty, and there are many more to discover in this city.
- Tour Name
Gujarat Tour From Coimbatore
- Tour Duration
6 Days / 5 Nights
- Starting Point
- Ending Point
- Destination Covered
Ahmedabad- Dwarka- Bet Dwarka- Porbandar- Somnath- Virpur- Gonda
Air condition private vechile with experience driver
Team of Highly experienced Experts, Hassel-Free Booking, Your Happiness Guaranteed, Best Price Guarantee
Tour ItineraryExpand all
Day 1: Arrival in Ahmedabad
Day 2: Ahmedabad- Dwarka
Day 3: Dwarka- Excursion to Bet Dwarka
Day 4: Dwarka- Porbandar- Somnath
Day 5: Somnath- Virpur- Gondal- Rajkot
Day 6: Rajkot- Ahmedabad
Not satisfied with this itinerary?
Are you interested in planning a Custom Trip now? It takes only 2 minutes!
Inclusion / ExclusionExpand all
- Accommodation on Double sharing basis at hotels.
- All transfers/tours services by Air-Conditioned vehicle & may be change as Per Group Size
- Expenses of personal nature such as tipping, porters, laundry, telephones, Cameras fees. Etc.
- Entrance fees at any point or monument.
- Discovering the pieces of evidence of Mahatma Gandhi’s life at Sabarmati Ashram.
- Visiting the holy shrines of Lord Shiva in Somnath and Lord Krishna in Dwarka respectively.
- Covering the only Sudama Temple of the country in Porbandar.
- Enjoying the light and sound show at Somnath.